Sunday 29 January 2012

4dp2dt - 29th January 2012

Well I am 4dp2dt, I am so wanting to test. I am putting my progesterone out on the bathroom side in 2 days worth so I feel like I am getting to the end all the time, willing time along. Today I got out today's and tomorrow's which is the end of my 1st pack... One more pack to go which means I am half way there !!!

Its 11am and I am just chilling in bed with the tv on. I have had achy and slight on and off cramps yesterday and slight ache today. I am praying this is implantation? But who knows eh. Feels like the day before my period. But not had the twinges before. I have been googling today, and read nothing but positive outcomes. Everyone's symptoms are different, I so wish our toe nails turned pink when you were pregnant or something to make this journey easier....

I am going up to see my horse today which I am looking forward to. Being in the fresh air and smell of horses !! Don't think Andy will be pleased as he has got to come and help me :-) I am taking NO chances on messing this up.

Another long week ahead of me now. Monday and Wednesday I have dogs to groom and Tuesday I have acupuncture so I am hoping it goes a little quicker than last. I intend to rest up again this week. But will be looking on the net for jobs as I need to go back to work now I can't work with horses.

I am so nervous about testing, I just don't think I can take the bad news and have to wait another 6 months for our 3rd and final try.

Inside I secretly feel positive... And I have a test in the draw I have just remembered. I so want to take it. But it will just be a waste as I am only 7dpo, and will probably show a negative as my levels wouldn't of risen yet.


Oh god damn this wait......


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

No comments:

Post a Comment