Wednesday 1 February 2012

7dp2dt 1st Feb 2012

Well I have had a pretty rotten 2 days. Very tearful and emotional. My car wouldn't start 10  minutes before I had to be at a job interview. Had to get a cab and got there just in time...

I have had a heavy dull ache for the last 2 days. Hiccups yesterday and today I have been sneezing, peeing a lot and had a burning sensation in my uterus area. After dinner I had an overwhelming sickness feeling. I went to the bathroom and had an upset tummy.

Yesterday I had a feeling it was not going to be a good outcome but today I feel a little more positive again. This has been so hard this time round. Its been great being able to rest up and take things easy but it gives you way too much time to think.

I really want to test....

Just 4 sleeps to go until I will test............

No comments:

Post a Comment